Official Alcatraz Island + 2 Day Deluxe Big Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
All 4 Open-Top Bus Tours + Full tour of Alcatraz Island. Valid for 48 hours – Most popular package.
2 Day Deluxe Big Bus Double Decker Tour of San Francisco + Alcatraz Island Tour
- Guided narration in your choice of languages.
- Hop On and Hop Off at 25+ stops throughout San Francisco and Sausalito.
- Enjoy a full tour of Alcatraz Island, including the award winning cellblock audio tour.
- See the city from the top of an open top Double Decker Bus!
- Enjoy the city lights and skyline on our Panoramic San Francisco Night route.
- Bus tours valid for 2 days from time of first use.
Official Alcatraz Tour
San Francisco’s most famous attraction. Alcatraz tickets usually sell out 1-2 weeks in advance so it is recommended to make your reservations early.
Your Alcatraz Island tour departs from centrally located Pier 33 in the heart of San Francisco and includes:
- Transportation to and from the island from Pier 33.
- 45 minute audio tour “Doing Time: The Alcatraz Cellhouse Tour” featuring prisoners and correctional officers who used to live and work on Alcatraz.
- Orientation Video presented by the Discovery Channel.
- Docent and Ranger tours available.
- Stay as long as you like – ferries return every 30 minutes. Average length of stay is 2 -3 hours.
Deluxe Big Bus Double Decker City Tour – Includes All 3 open-top Routes:
The Deluxe Ticket covers all of San Francisco from day to night, to Sausalito and you can even bike the Golden Gate Bridge. In addition to the day tour you can experience the quaint artist town of Sausalito. Amazing views of Golden Gate Bridge from Horseshoe bay on the Sausalito tour are the perfect addition to your photo collection. Once you have finished Sausalito you can venture to Pier 39 and have some fun at Players Arcade Bar & Grill or visit the many other attractions on Pier 39! Complete your San Francisco experience by seeing the city illuminated at night.
Day Tour – Red Route:
Operates: Daily from 9:00am – 5:00pm. Every 10-15 mins in summer and 20-30 mins in winter. Route is 2.5 hours.
Sausalito Tour – Green Route:
Operates Daily from 10:15am – 4:30pm. Every 10-15 mins in summer and 20-30 mins in winter. Route is 1.5 hours.
Panoramic Night Tour – Blue Route:
Operates Daily at 6:30pm and 7:00pm. Route is 2 hours.