Alcatraz Island + 2 Day Deluxe Big Bus Tour + Blue and Gold Bay Cruise Adventure BGF#3034
2 Day Deluxe Big Bus Double Decker Tour of San Francisco + Alcatraz Island Tour + Bay Cruise
- Great Value – includes all 3 Open Top Bus Tour routes of San Francisco and more.
- Guided narration in your choice of languages.
- Hop On and Hop Off at 25+ stops throughout San Francisco and Sausalito.
- Enjoy a full tour of Alcatraz Island, including the award winning cellblock audio tour.
- See the city from the top of an open top Double Decker Bus!
- Enjoy the city lights and skyline on our Panoramic San Francisco Night route.
- Bus tours valid for 2 days from time of first use.
- Relax on a 1 hr cruise of the Bay and under the Golden Gate Bridge
Official Alcatraz Tour
San Francisco’s most famous attraction. Alcatraz tickets usually sell out 1-2 weeks in advance so it is recommended to make your reservations early.
Your Alcatraz Island tour departs from centrally located Pier 33 in the heart of San Francisco and includes:
- Transportation to and from the island from Pier 33.
- 45 minute audio tour “Doing Time: The Alcatraz Cellhouse Tour” featuring prisoners and correctional officers who used to live and work on Alcatraz.
- Orientation Video presented by the Discovery Channel.
- Docent and Ranger tours available.
- Stay as long as you like – ferries return every 30 minutes. Average length of stay is 2 -3 hours.
Deluxe Big Bus Double Decker City Tour – Includes All 3 open-top Routes:
The Deluxe Ticket covers all of San Francisco from day to night, to Sausalito and you can even bike the Golden Gate Bridge. In addition to the day tour you can experience the quaint artist town of Sausalito. Amazing views of Golden Gate Bridge from Horseshoe bay on the Sausalito tour are the perfect addition to your photo collection. Once you have finished Sausalito you can venture to Pier 39 and have some fun at Players Arcade Bar & Grill or visit the many other attractions on Pier 39! Complete your San Francisco experience by seeing the city illuminated at night.
Day Tour – Red Route:
Operates: Daily from 9:00am – 5:00pm. Every 10-15 mins in summer and 20-30 mins in winter. Route is 2.5 hours.
Sausalito Tour – Green Route:
Operates Daily from 10:15am – 4:30pm. Every 10-15 mins in summer and 20-30 mins in winter. Route is 1.5 hours.
Panoramic Night Tour – Blue Route:
Operates Daily at 6:30pm and 7:00pm. Route is 2 hours.
Blue and Gold, Bay Cruise Adventure
Our Bay Cruise Adventure is a 60-minute bay cruise that allows you to enjoy the best of what the San Francisco Bay has to offer. As you cruise through the San Francisco Bay, you will be able to enjoy the city’s historic waterfront as well as its unique skyline. You can even enjoy the bay’s unique wildlife as you watch our famous Pier 39 sea lions along the trip! You may even be lucky enough to see some of the Harbor Porpoises that have returned to the bay!
This bay cruise is accompanied by full narration, so you can learn all about major landmarks and scenes while enjoying their breathtaking beauty. Do you like the wind blowing in your hair? Do you enjoy taking uninterrupted pictures of landmark, scenery, or friends and family? If so, our outdoor deck seating is perfect for you. If you prefer a controlled climate while still being able to enjoy the scenery, you will enjoy our comfortable indoor seating.
We take pride in representing San Francisco and everything it has to offer, so you can be assured that your bay cruise will not only be entertaining and informative, but enjoyable as well. If you are ready to enjoy the San Francisco Bay, come on a bay cruise with us today!