Official Alcatraz Island Tour + 1 Day Classic Big Bus Hop On Hop Off Tour
Official Alcatraz Tour
San Francisco’s most famous attraction. Alcatraz tickets usually sell out 1-2 weeks in advance so it is recommended to make your reservations early.
Your Alcatraz Island tour departs from centrally located Pier 33 in the heart of San Francisco and includes:
- Transportation to and from the island from Pier 33.
- 45 minute audio tour “Doing Time: The Alcatraz Cellhouse Tour” featuring prisoners and correctional officers who used to live and work on Alcatraz.
- Orientation Video presented by the Discovery Channel.
- Docent and Ranger tours available.
- Stay as long as you like – ferries return every 30 minutes. Average length of stay is 2 -3 hours.
Big Bus Classic 1-Day San Francisco – Hop on Hop off Pass:
Operates: Daily from 9:00am – 5:00pm. Every 10-15 mins in summer and 20-30 mins in winter. Route is 2.5 hours
Hop on board Big Bus Tours’ sightseeing tour of the ‘City by the Bay’ to experience the best views of its distinctive landmarks, and delve into its fascinating history. You can explore San Francisco’s famous landmarks; from the Golden Gate Bridge to Fisherman’s wharf. This really is the best way to discover all that San Francisco has to offer. Our unique city tour stops at 20 key points of interest all around spectacular San Francisco. Experience the diverse culture, beautiful parks, stunning architecture and picturesque views atop an open air bus. Hop on or Hop off at your leisure to create your own customized journey around the city.
- Buses arrive every 10-20 minutes.
- Live narration by English speaking guides on every bus.
- Hop on Hop off to explore San Francisco at your own pace.
- Over 20 stops and the most popular landmarks and attractions.
- Pre-recorded commentary available in 10 different languages.
- Further your San Francisco experience with additional free walking tours.